[unisog] MAC addresses for wireless - do you require registration?

unisog unisog at hokan.org
Mon Apr 2 16:20:00 GMT 2007

My outfit does not register MAC addresses, but we do require a sign-on
first.  We run a firewall that intercepts unauthenticated web requests
and redirects them to the sign-on page.  After successful sign-on the
user can do that they will.

We do not require sign-on if the connection is directed at our VPN
or SSH or email hosts as they have to sign-on there anyway.