[unisog] login/network health tools

Chris Golden cgolden at leeuniversity.edu
Wed Apr 4 13:39:31 GMT 2007

I have been using Cisco's Clean Access (formerly Perfigo).  I have been
extremely happy with the results for the most part.  We rolled it on in
the most of the dorms now and we haven't had a virus "outbreak" like we
used to have.

As far as rolling it out campus wide, it has the option for transparent
login (I think that's what they call it).  Which uses the network login
as the clean access login making it simple for domain attached PC's.

-Chris Golden

Message: 1