[unisog] login/network health tools

Harris, Michael C. HarrisMC at health.missouri.edu
Mon Apr 9 22:38:19 GMT 2007

Please, If you are willing to share,

I am very interested in how many clients you are running via clean access and what cisco infrastructure was required to support plateau points of users

We are trying to figure out how well clean access scales up from the first 100 users to 1000 to 5000. We are also looking for some real world details about the fault tolerance and redundancy what works and what doesn't.  Feel free contact me off list if you believe this is not the appropriate forum for detailed reply.

thanks in advance

Mike

Michael C. Harris
System Security Analyst & Clinical Instructor
University Of Missouri Health Care
harrismc at health.missouri.edu      KCØPAH