[unisog] AD and LDAP provider (account lockouts)

Stasiniewicz, Adam stasinia at msoe.edu
Sun Aug 5 03:39:28 GMT 2007

Hi Michael,

I have seen this bug before.  I know Microsoft has a hot fix for it.  But I
can't find it on their website.  The one workaround I know of is to use DNs
instead of UPNs as the username during the LDAP bind process (if your users
are in more than one container, then your apps will need to first do a
search for that user's DN).  Otherwise, you can call PSS and they should be
able to give you the hot fix.

Regards,
Adam Stasiniewicz