[unisog] HEA §494 Campus-based DigitalTheft Prevention

Newman, Mark Edward mnx at utk.edu
Mon Dec 3 15:57:06 GMT 2007

I agree and am also speaking for myself...why ~should~ the universities
be required to spend money so that the entertainment industry can make
money?

In my opinion, no college or university should be "burdened" with this
at all. It is almost as if the entertainment industry is ~using~ us as
part of their revenue generation machinery.