[unisog] VA Tech SANS-EDU Training, 3/3-8/2008, $700/person

marchany at vt.edu marchany at vt.edu
Wed Dec 5 18:09:30 GMT 2007

Hi there. We're offering another SANS-EDU training event in March 2008. This
time it's a series of 1 and 2 day courses. The cost for the entire event is
$700/person. Normally, each of the classes would be ~$2K/person in the real
world so this is a substantial savings for us. Here's the event information.

WHAT: SANS-EDU Week Long Classes
WHERE: VA Tech, Blacksburg, VA
WHEN: 3/3-3/8/2008
COST: $700/person, no a la carte. 1 price for all the classes.
REGISTRATION: http://www.cpe.vt.edu/isect

Classes:
March 3-4, 2008
Audit 521: Meeting the Minimum Standard for Protecting Credit Card and Other
Private Information PCI CISP: The Visa Digital Dozen (Randy Marchany)
March 5, 2008
Security 514: Advanced Network Worm and Bot Analysis - Hands On (Mike Poor)
March 6, 2008
Security 531: Windows Command-Line Kung Fu In-Depth for Info Sec Pros (Ed
Skoudis)
March 7-8, 2008
Security 601: Reverse-Engineering Malware: The Essentials of Malware Analysis
(Lenny Zelzer)

Let me kn ow if you have any questions. Thanks.

	-Randy Marchany
	VA Tech IT Security Office & Lab
	1300 Torgersen Hall
	VA Tech