[unisog] Joining REN-ISAC

David Lundy dlundy at pacific.edu
Tue Feb 20 21:37:58 GMT 2007

Dave:
     I've been trying to join REN-ISAC.  Doug Pearson floated my name
before Christmas for vouching, but just as I feared I am unknown (except
among the Sacramento ISSA folk).
     I do meet the criteria for having institution wide responsibility
(three campuses) for IT security.
     I've seen several unisog posts saying that it would be good to
join.  My experience is that the vouching criteria so far has been an
insurmountable barrier.  Suggestions?

David Lundy

----
David Lundy