[unisog] Cleaning up those networks

Pete Hickey pete at shadows.uottawa.ca
Thu Feb 22 19:30:50 GMT 2007

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 09:59:36AM -0800, Peter Van Epp wrote:
> 	When we did a similar change it was very painful. We had someone no
> longer here listed as the contact and it took lawyers and notorized statements
> proving that we in fact owned the address space and lots of time to get ARIN
> to change it.

Ditto with us.  It took time to find out that we couldn't do what we
wanted to do, then it took time to get the lawyers.. notorized documents
don't FAX, so they were mailed..  Once ARIN received them, the changes
were quickly made, however.

--
Pete Hickey                          October Blend:
The University of Ottawa               The duck