[unisog] wireless guest access

Sealey, Adam L Adam_Sealey at baylor.edu
Mon Feb 26 18:10:53 GMT 2007

We have a "sponsored guest" system that we implemented ourselves.  Authorized faculty and staff can request a limited number of guest passes for up to 24 hours.  All activity by these guest accounts is closely monitored, and the sponsor is ultimately responsible if the guest does something bad.  This network is separate from our standard wireless network...and can only see as much of campus as is visible from the outside..