[unisog] Changes to the administration of the Unisog list.

Paul FM paulfm at me.umn.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:16:05 GMT 2007

Yes - Hopefully the mailserver REJECTS rather than bounces (as bouncing will
allow spammers to use you as a relay).  Also, it is a good idea if you do
bounce, to only bounce headers.

Last (if you have not already done this) you might want to limit list
operations (like listing list members) to the list manager only (through the
mailman web page only), as a way of protecting the members from direct spam.