[unisog] Changes to the administration of the Unisog list.

Sealey, Adam L. Adam_Sealey at baylor.edu
Mon Jan 8 22:35:03 GMT 2007

What about something along the lines of a Google-Group.  You can make
them private, have invitations, and allow people to have multiple e-mail
addresses, and define which ones get email, and which ones don't.  A
private group would not be publicly available, and it still allows
moderation.

Although, it does take away some of the customization...and there's
still the corner of my brain that says to stay away from posting
"non-public" information to Google.

Peace,
Adam Sealey
Baylor University