[unisog] sudowin website updated

Kutz, Schley Andrew a.kutz at its.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 9 22:12:21 GMT 2007

If you use sudowin and have an opportunity, please check out
http://sudowin.sf.net.  The website has undergone a drastic makeover and
I would like to know what you think.  I am particularly trying to refine
how the documentation section looks.  I am not happy with it, but I am
unsure yet how to make it better.  Currently I am following the BackupPC
style and simply pouring all of my thoughts onto one page in as cohesive
manner as possible.

Thanks!

--
-a

"Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance."

ITS at The University of Texas at Austin

name:	Schley Andrew Kutz, MCSD, GCWN, VCP-VI3
mail:	a.kutz at its.utexas.edu
work:	512.475.9246

Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me if you have any questions or
concerns!