[unisog] SANS Security 508 - Forensics, $620/person at VA Tech

Steve Bernard sbernard at gmu.edu
Thu Jan 18 19:36:04 GMT 2007

Randy,

I used to work for GMU but have moved on to The College Board (SAT, AP, etc.) I am wondering how my current employer is classified in terms of course cost.  We are a non-profit, and I've been told conversationally, i.e. not officially, that we are considered an educational institution.  Can you make this determination or is there someone else that I can talk to?  What information would I need to provide in order to qualify for EDU pricing?  If it makes things easier I'm currently enrolled as a student at GMU and could pay the tuition cost myself.

Thanks,

Steve Bernard