[unisog] WEB2.0 Security Issues

micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu
Thu Jan 25 16:22:06 GMT 2007

I know my "me too" reply is probably not kosher in the way of discussion,
while I agree with Valdis and Adam, I want to add my own 2cents.

Web2.0 is a bunch of hype in my eyes. Sure, some interesting things can be
done (a la gmail, and such), but it isn't this glorious thing. Personally,
I'm waiting for Web10.0. ;) However, I can't recall the website offhand,
but there was a website that discussed and had working examples (pretty
examples at that) of tracking a user's movements in a webpage using the
loverly (yes, loverly!), and not just from page to page with Web2.0
methodologies. There were other examples as well, but I can't seem to
recall the website at the moment.

For whatever it is worth, there's my half a cent (not even 2cents).

Micheal