[unisog] AUPs re FTP and Telnet

John Abrams jeabrams at salud.unm.edu
Mon Jul 9 16:26:33 GMT 2007

until something awful happens an the legal eagles come flying in!........

John E. Abrams
Sr. LAN Administrator
The University of New Mexico
Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center
Technical Support Services, Systems Group.

1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001
MSC09-5100

Office: 505-272-5183