[unisog] antivirus that works despite ssl

power less absolutelynopower at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:37:08 GMT 2007

Ok I think I'm starting to get the hint. This is apparently not the list for
this kind of discussion.
But I can't help but point out that actually the fact that the worm switched

from using the flux thing to not using it would appear to imply that there
*was*
a problem there for the fluxers. But we weren't in the loop to find out what
it was. And we don't like people to ask those questions. Like we really
didn't like someone asking why
do we make policies telling people to use antivirus programs that we don't
test and they
don't work in real usage scenarios?