[unisog] Identifying if node is a router or PC

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jul 16 16:07:46 GMT 2007

David:

Yes, I'm aware of PacketFence (I sent you a weeks worth of DHCP traffic
some time ago to help you build out your fingerprints), but I wasn't
sure if it would help me.

Does the "dhcp_dumper" utility allow me to look against logs?  Is there
a way to capture the information PF needs to fingerprint without capturing
network traffic?

Frank