[unisog] antivirus that works despite ssl

Rohan Joseph rjoseph at nci.ca
Mon Jul 16 20:03:39 GMT 2007

The solution we have seen to be most effective for scenarios such as
yours is the Aladdin eSafe Web SSL.  As a consultant I recommend the
eSafe Web SSL, we have found the eSafe line of products the best at
securing web based content.  Government and Law Enforcement swear by it
around these parts and the educational references for web security are
extensive. As a security consulting organization we have had the chance
to test just about everything in our lab at the request of clients.

This is not a paid advertising their stuff just works and clients are
happy and we don't get any screaming callbacks.

Rohan Joseph CISSP
SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT
rjoseph at nci.ca