[unisog] Barracuda effectiveness (vs Puremessage)

Sheil,Sean M Sean at nwmissouri.edu
Mon Jul 16 20:03:41 GMT 2007

	I would have to agree with several items below.  LDAP timed out
and caused many messages to not get delivered.  Our ISP blocks
approximately 80% of the messages before it hits us.  The Barracuda
blocks about 65% of the remaining messages.  Our default level is set to
2.5/3/5 (tag/quar/block).

Sean
Mgr. Network/Server Services
Northwest Missouri State Univ.