[unisog] Barracuda effectiveness (vs Puremessage)

shawnl at up.net shawnl at up.net
Tue Jul 17 19:58:45 GMT 2007

I will definately second that.  We've had multiple upon multiple
issues.  The latest was the next day replacement guarentee that took a
week to start the process of shipping us a replacement (even with
several phone calls / day).  I would almost say that it is an example
of a small company that has grown too fast.

Shawn
Network Operations Staff
Baraga Telephone / up.net