[unisog] Windows Live @ edu

Steve Worona sworona at educause.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:23:39 GMT 2007

See <http://www.educause.edu/live0712> for a 1-hour Webcast on the Google version as deployed at Northwestern. We're giving MS equal time, based on UPenn's implementation, on Sept. 19. Watch for announcement at <http://www.educause.edu/live>.
Steve
--
Steven L. Worona
Director of Policy and Networking Programs
202-872-4200 x 5358 / 202-872-4318 fax / sworona at educause.edu

-----