[unisog] Barracuda effectiveness (vs Puremessage)

Lee Weers weersl at central.edu
Thu Jul 19 13:39:51 GMT 2007

My supervisor is unhappy with the amount of spam that is getting through
our Barracuda and has asked me to research Microsoft's Exchange Hosted
services product.  Has anybody tested or switch to Microsoft for their
antispam filtering?  How do you like it, how configurable to the user is
it?  How is the reporting?