[unisog] Barracuda effectiveness (vs Puremessage)

paul wehner pwehner at nd.edu
Thu Jul 19 15:19:26 GMT 2007

A decent spam defense has not, and likely will not ever, come about from
the personal opinion of management.
Careful research and evaluation is required of the market leaders.
MS is not a market leader in spam defense and it would not be where I
started my research.
And I have 10 years experience with Exchange.

--
Paul Wehner, Email Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team