[unisog] Barracuda effectiveness (vs Puremessage)

Scott Dier sdier at oitsec.umn.edu
Thu Jul 19 16:14:14 GMT 2007

Anyone know if there is any appliance-style solutions that utilize
dspam?  Or even a turn-key (ala smoothwall-style, stick in a cd and go)
project utilizing dspam?  I've had a ton of success with my personal
mail using it.  I'm sitting at 97.5% accuracy over ~76k mails, but it
depends on training the filter constantly -- Spam identification is only
88.8% though.  I've not seen a false positive in a long time, either.

Thanks,

--
Scott Dier <sdier at oitsec.umn.edu>