[unisog] AntiSpam

David Fetrow fetrow at apl.washington.edu
Thu Jul 19 23:17:44 GMT 2007

  For what it's worth: I've found the anti-spam suggested settings on the
  latest postfix's work fairly well. Drops a LOT of spam before more
  resource intensive filters have to see it. We don't do reverse-dns; too
  much legit mail comes from such addresses and it slows things down in
  any case.

  Unfortuneatly we also had to tune all this over time, the rulesets
  have become pretty rococco.

  Still it might be worth putting that in front of your exchange server
  and see if that makes things a little more manageable.