[unisog] SANS at Penn SEC505 - Securing Windows

David Millar millar at isc.upenn.edu
Tue May 8 15:56:38 GMT 2007

The University of Pennsylvania is sponsoring SANS Institute's Security
505: Securing Windows class (Vista will be included). This 6 day course
will be held on Penn's campus and will be conducted by Jason Fossen who
writes:

"...You can do some incredible things with Windows now, and in Security
505 that's what we're going to do. We'll see how to set it all up and
secure it against malicious insiders and Internet hackers. We'll also
talk a lot about how to automate as much of the work as possible (like
with Group Policy) so that you won't have to spend endless hours each
week doing repetitive tasks. I'm constantly updating the courseware and
adding new tools to the CD-ROM so that we can cover everything important
in just six days. I promise you, those six days will go by fast!"

To register for this course, please complete the form located at
http://www.upenn.edu/computing/isc/tts/sans07/

Dates:  Monday-Saturday, June 11-16, 2007 (6 days)
Location:  University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Time:  9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Additional course details will be provided as we near the start of
class.

This $3445 class is provided at a discounted educational price.  We also
have an early bird registration discount and an additional discount for
those who attended the SANS at Penn '06 class last year.

For employees of accredited educational institutions, state and local
government, and state and local law enforcement

$ 995 Starting May 11, 2007
$ 945 Prior to May 11, 2007 - Early Bird registration
$ 895 Prior to May 11, 2007 - Early Bird Alumni registration for those
who attended the SANS 401 class held at Penn in 2006

Please address questions to sans07 at isc.upenn.edu
Additional information and the registration page is located at:
http://www.upenn.edu/computing/isc/tts/sans07/