[unisog] Security Analyst Position at Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA

Kim Cary Kim.Cary at pepperdine.edu
Mon Oct 8 16:26:53 GMT 2007

Pepperdine University Information Technology has a new Security
Analyst position. This position will be focused on our IDS
(Sourcefire), logs (syslog-ng/mysql) and firewalls (Cisco), but will
work with all our various security devices and technologies,
including our nifty little homegrown NBAD responder, NetBlock. We're
looking for someone who understands TCP/IP and perl and prefer
someone with some security experience or certifications. This is a
great job for someone looking to move from system or network
administration into security or possibly for a student who just
finished their computer science degree.

Interested parties should go to http://jobs.pepperdine.edu/hr and
look for the Security Analyst I position. I'm happy to answer
questions, but please look at that site before asking and make sure
that any/all application materials and resumes ONLY go there and not
to me at all.

Thanks!

Dr. Kim Cary, CISSP
Information Security Officer