[unisog] Password Expiration Policy

Ian Lazerwitz ilazerwitz at pace.edu
Fri Oct 12 13:28:20 GMT 2007

Folks -

I would like to get some information for my management regard a password
expiration policy.  General University management has reservations about
putting a policy like this in place.  Please take the time to answer the
following questions.

1.  Do you have a password expiration policy in place?
2. If so, how many days are your passwords set to expire?
3. Do you enforce this for your students?
4. How long has this policy been in effect?

Any additional information you care to provide will me much appreciated.

Regards,
Ian Lazerwitz, GSEC, MBA
Information Security Officer
Pace University