[unisog] Cellphone Features/Threats (Bluetooth) survey - asking for survey volunteers

marchany at vt.edu marchany at vt.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:00:28 GMT 2008

We've been doing some testing of smart phone/PDA attacks and defenses here in
the Security Office for a couple of years. I'd like to ask you guys to fill
out a short survey asking you to prioritize cell phone services and threats.
The survey is anonymous and requires no personal information to be given at
all. The survey information will be used for a graduate research project on
smart phone (Bluetooth) security. I'll be glad to post a summary of the survey
results at a later date.

The URL for the survey is:

https://survey.vt.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1202767755665

Thanks.