[unisog] Separation of Law School IT Resources

Schumacher, Adam J ADAMSCHUMACHER at creighton.edu
Fri Apr 18 22:33:49 GMT 2008

We just recently moved to integrate the support of our law school more
fully within central IT.  Previously central IT was only responsible for
the infrastructure type stuff, but now we have dedicated support and lab
techs who assist the law school.

sha1(

Adam Schumacher
Information Security Engineer