[unisog] Separation of Law School IT Resources

Lazerwitz, Mr. Ian M. ilazerwitz at pace.edu
Mon Apr 28 13:28:24 GMT 2008

Dave,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I was wondering if you could please provide
me with a little more information, I am compiling a list and will share with
everyone when complete.

Does your law school have any additional security to protect their vital
information.

Do law school user's have file shares on university server or does the law
school have their own servers to house their data?

Does the law school have and/or maintain their own firewalls from the rest
of the university

Regards,

Ian Lazerwitz