[unisog] Suspicious Files

jc jcraig at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 10 18:26:10 GMT 2008

Sorry about the last message.  The content:

Bob,

FYI:
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment04/04.html
. The "plain view" and "public schools" sections seem
particularly relevant.

I doubt a reasonable person would make the determination that an open
parcel package and personal files on a computer (that require active
and intentional searching to find and inspect) are equivalent.

-jc