[unisog] Suspicious Files

Mark Montague markmont at umich.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:57:47 GMT 2008

Don't ask here -- talk to your University's Office of General Counsel.
Seriously.  Only they can properly advise you on the University's legal
position.

In the past, I've reported things over to the police where there was
clear evidence of a crime.  I, personally, don't see any crime from what
you've described (but I am not law enforcement), even though what you
found seems very suspicious.

                Mark Montague
                ITCS Web/Database Team
                The University of Michigan