[unisog] Suspicious Files

Theresa Semmens theresa.semmens at ndsu.edu
Wed Dec 10 15:50:49 GMT 2008

FWIW: This would be considered inadvertent discovery.  As an InfraGard
member, I would not hesitate to contact the general counsel campus police
and let them decide if it should be investigated. Yes, the student may be
just "collecting" the stuff, but that isn't for me to decide. :-)

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU IT Security Officer
PO Box 6050
North Dakota State University