[unisog] DNS Manager?

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Feb 1 16:05:43 GMT 2008

Greetings,

We use NetID from Nortel which keeps the information in a database and
uploads the data to the various DNS servers on updates.  Fairly slick
product.

Ramon Kagan				(p)416-736-2100 #20263
Manager, Systems Management Services	rkagan at yorku.ca
Acting Manager, Information Security
Computing and Network Services
York University, Toronto, Canada

The deepest principle of Human Nature is the craving to be appreciated.
 	- William James