[unisog] DNS Manager?

Greg Schaffer schaffer at mtsu.edu
Fri Feb 1 21:12:32 GMT 2008

We just migrated from ISC's BIND and DHCP to BT's IPAM.  This also allows us
to have a central location for the management of IP address allocation.  So
far, we like the solution, and it has been working quite well for us.  No
longer do I need a Linux savvy admin to make DNS and DHCP changes, and I
never was much of a Microsoft fan for either (guess I'm old school).

Greg

Greg Schaffer, CISSP

Director of Network Services

Middle Tennessee State University