[unisog] LDAP access for 3rd parties

Reg Quinton reggers at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 13 18:26:44 GMT 2008

Peter is correct, it's not an LDAP issue, it's providing your credentials to
off-site services (same problem applies when you provide your credentials to
many servers on site ;-).

Many use CAS (see http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/). I'm in progress
struggling with an external vendor and getting them to cas-enable their
application. It's not trivial, but works well enough when done.