[unisog] REN-ISAC membership

Steve Smith steve.smith at gcmail.maricopa.edu
Wed Jul 2 23:15:28 GMT 2008

Howdy, all

I haven't seen any mention on the list since February. I was wondering
if there have been any updates on the membership ritual for REN-ISAC?

I'd like to suggest that years of service as the person in charge of
security at an institution could better qualify one as "tightly-vetted"
than having exchanged business cards with two people outside of a poster
session, but there is obviously room for argument.

--
Steve Smith
Information Security Administrator