[unisog] DNS security advisory

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue Jul 8 20:58:53 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 04:21:03PM -0400, Morrow Long wrote:
> This is not spam.  This is a real.
>
> See isc.sans.org :
>
> 	http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=4684
>
> Morrow

	Yes I probably should have pointed that out when I approved it :-).
If there is a way to edit a message before approving it I don't know it
(nor why the spam checker decided to put it in the message instead of only
the notice to the moderators where is was as well) and getting the message
out quickly seemed the better course than attempting to learn.