[unisog] Mac OS X 10.5 Hardening Guide

markm196 at netscape.net markm196 at netscape.net
Thu Mar 6 20:01:52 GMT 2008

The hardening guide at Osx-benchmark at lists.cisecurity.org is good.

The problem is that it is 80 pages long.

Does anyone have any server security checklists that are only a few
pages long that they use before they put servers on the network?

I am looking to make some, but thought I would check to see if there
where some out there.

I plan to make them for windows, linux and mac.

Mark Monroe
System Security Analyst
University of Missouri - St. Louis