[unisog] [Security-l] Differentiating Between Real and Phishing Emails to Staff and Students

Barry Lynam b.lynam at qut.edu.au
Tue May 13 06:10:52 GMT 2008

Similar here, messages are from the registrar or deputy vice-chancellor.  We
don¹t accept email from: registrar address from outside QUT, only able to be
used as a from for internal IP¹s.

We are also looking at digitally signing email from some specific accounts,
along with the education involved in that.

Barry