[unisog] step up in SSH scanning starting today?

Darden, Patrick S. darden at armc.org
Tue May 13 17:13:43 GMT 2008

For *nix hosts:

"sshdautoban is a script intended to automatically ban, in real time, attackers that are trying to connect on your sshd service without authorization. It blocks connections from an IP address when it issues too many login errors."

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sshdautoban/

Reqs are *nix, Perl, syslog, and hosts.deny.

--Patrick Darden