[unisog] DMZ and Non DMZ using sharing VM infrastructure

Harris, Michael C. HarrisMC at health.missouri.edu
Wed Aug 5 13:13:36 GMT 2009

This question extends beyond just DMZ vs non-DMZ to other areas of differing data segregation or security zones such as PCI credit card data, HIPAA health data, or other personally identifiable or protected data.

Mike
     | Michael C. Harris,                                CISSP|
     | Principal Security Analyst & Clinical Instructor       |
     | University Of Missouri Health Care                     |
     | harrismc at health.missouri.edu                     KCØPAH|