[unisog] Google Apps and SSO

Vijay Sarvepalli vijay at ericavijay.net
Fri Dec 11 20:33:37 GMT 2009

Google's sample code at code.google.com is
http://code.google.com/apis/apps/sso/saml_reference_implementation.html

The code is all in Java and it is quite easy to implement.  The key
generation scripts can also be found in the answers google.  I had put an
article in their about integrating with AD using

Username at domainname

format of finding and even using multi tenanted AD directories to
authenticate.

Regards
Vijay