[unisog] Google Apps and SSO

Christopher A Bongaarts cab at tc.umn.edu
Tue Dec 15 19:41:39 GMT 2009

In the immortal words of Lazerwitz, Ian:

> Question 1.  If you are using Google Apps and doing SSO what middleware app are you using? (Custom, Open-source, Commercial)

Shibboleth Identity Provider (open source).

> Question 3.  Are you doing SSO for Google Apps or are you handling it a different way?

Yes (and our IdP is integrated with our local campus SSO system so the
SSO experience is seamless across all systems).

%%  Christopher A. Bongaarts  %%  cab at tc.umn.edu       %%
%%  OIT/OIA Architecture      %%  http://umn.edu/~cab  %%
%%  University of Minnesota   %%  +1 (612) 625-1809    %%