[unisog] background checks on IT employees

Petersen, Kirsten J - NET Kirsten.Petersen at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 24 09:53:17 GMT 2009

What kind of background checks are other universities conducting for IT
positions, if any?  OSU is looking at how to implement new state
regulations, and would like to follow industry standards if any are
available.  If anyone knows of any good resources to refer me to, I'd
appreciate it.

Kirsten Petersen
Network Services * Oregon State University
http://oregonstate.edu/net * irc.oregonstate.edu #osu-is
"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one
can be at peace unless he has his freedom". - Malcolm X