[unisog] Password "vaults"...

David Sheryn d.h.sheryn at city.ac.uk
Tue May 12 10:07:15 GMT 2009

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with "password vaults" that they can share ?
By password vaults, I mean software that not only encrypts multiple passwords,
but can manange, and even more importantly *audit* who has accessed which
password.  I guess I'm talking about products like Cyber-Ark (but I haven't
played with that yet), so any experiences of that and others would be appreciated.

Please email me off-list if you prefer (and I'll summarize what I can).

Thanks,

David

--
David Sheryn