[unisog] Password "vaults"...

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 13 03:36:44 GMT 2009

we have used http://www.thycotic.com/
products_secretserver_overview.html for several years and are very
happy with it.  Very good value for the price!

Started out using it for central IT but now many of the faculty IT
groups use it too.   Root passwords on our windows and UNIX server are
strong and unique and changed regularly.

Russell