[unisog] Forefront A/V

Lazerwitz, Ian ilazerwitz at pace.edu
Tue May 19 16:03:11 GMT 2009

Folks -

Is anyone out there using Forefront client security for university desktop?  We are upgrading our CALs and it is included in the package.  Additionally, we would like to provide it to students for home use as well.  Just curious if anyone is using it and if so any feedback (positive or negative) would be appreciated.  We currently have SEP11 deployed.

Regards,

Ian

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C9D879.A43E5280]

Ian Lazerwitz, GSEC
Information Security Officer

Division of Information Technology
235 Elm Road
West Hall 116
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=235+Elm+Road&csz=Briarcliff+Manor%2C+NY+10510&country=us>

ILazerwitz at pace.edu<mailto:ILazerwitz at pace.edu>
Http://www.pace.edu<http://www.pace.edu/DoIT>

tel:
fax:

914-923-2689<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=914-923-2689&Email=ilazerwitz@pace.edu>
914-989-8799

are addressed. No one else is authorized to distribute, forward,
print, copy or act upon any information contained in this email.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender.