[unisog] Forefront A/V

uma mahesh katamareddy maheshk_24 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 18:56:54 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have deployed forefront client security for 2000 machines as company decided to go with it. It works great. It is easy to deploy with proper planning. One thing that concerns me is that we are putting microsoft AV to protect Microsoft OS. In my view it should be a different line of defence when it comes to security. That is my opinion though.

Hope this helps.

Uma